TWO-CENT TUESDAY! Here is another inexpensive and creative idea to try!
I’ve got a suggestion for a creative use for those Easter egg shells that you are about to discard or put into your compost bin.
What You Need: •Colored Egg Shells •Posterboard •Glue
1. First, save all the shells you peel off your Easter eggs!
2. Break the colored egg shells into small enough pieces so that they are fairly flat.
3. Draw a design on a dark piece of poster board with a pencil.
4. Working in small sections, use a cotton swab or an old paint brush to liberally spread glue onto your design.
5. Stick the egg-shell pieces, colored side up, onto the glue.
6. Continue with step 4 and 5 until your design is completely filled in with egg shells.
7. Set your mosaic aside to dry completely.
Tips: You can experiment with the background color paper and also add mixed media elements. You may chose to coat the final project with a varnish.