Club Creative Studio’s blog post today has a focus on the letter “X”. You already know that there are not many words that fit into that category that may apply to creativity. I will have to go with a more obvious choice. X is for “Xmas”. To highlight art that I created specially but not limited to the Christmas (Xmas) season, I’d like to share photos and descriptions of Club Creative Studio’s Artisan Beaded Hanging Ornaments. Our one-of-a-kind items are created from hand-made, hand-rolled polymer clay beads, charms, crystals, ribbon and wire.
It seems that hand-made items are popular for gift-giving occasions when the holiday seasons roll around. Why is that? Maybe because they call for a special touch, a meaningful item with a lasting memory, or items like this are easily found at holiday themed craft fairs, bazaars and gift shops.
Whatever your reason for giving a hand-made piece, you have selected items that have a special attraction to them. The artist and the art do have personal connections associated with hand-made items, and they happily pass that aspect on to you.
As I think up ways that I can incorporate my hand-made beads, sometimes the ideas come readily, and sometimes I have to tweak the thoughts and experiment on the best way to highlight my beads. The Christmas ornament idea came quite easy because there is a popular need to decorate Christmas trees and purchase special keepsake ornaments for them.
Looking at an item that seemingly has a specific function, and imagine other uses for it is what CREATIVITY is all about. I’d like to offer suggestions on how you may enjoy what I first created as an Christmas Ornament.
What else is this useful for?
Use this decorative item in unique ways.
- Christmas tree hanging ornament
- Wreath focal point
- Attach to a suction cup and admire from a window
- Hang from a table lamp at the switch location
- Adorn a vase by placing around the rim/brim
- Wrap safely around the top of a candle stick base
- Add a bit of bling as you dangle from a view mirror in your automobile
- Use as a decorative bow on a gift that is wrapped
- Display as fashionable curtain tie-backs
- Dangle slightly under a framed photo frame from the wall
- Add to a cabinet knob or door handles
- Embellish a wine bottle neck
- Add to a table scape by attaching to a pot lid or serving dish handle
- Highlight art from an individual hanging display made from wire
- Hang from a garden stake in your flower bed or bottom of a wire frame hanging basket
Do you have out-of-the-box suggestions that you can share on how you might use this Club Creative Studio art item?
Feel free to share your creative ideas in a comment post below!
- “A” is for Addicted (clubcreativestudio.wordpress.com)